The Diplomat is seeking a sales assistant for a part-time position working from Washington, DC. This is a challenging and fascinating role that offers the chance for a hands-on role in shaping a growing foreign affairs publication.
The position will entail, among other tasks:
- Coordinating with the Sales Executive to support The Diplomat’s sales branch
- Researching relevant industries and sectors
- Corresponding with existing and potential sales clients
The successful candidate will offer:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the nature of online media
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Excellent productivity combined with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong personal motivation
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree. Students currently pursuing a post-graduate degree are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration will be discussed during an interview. The Diplomat is a growing publication and offers opportunities for advancement.
Interested candidates should apply, with CV and cover letter, by 5 p.m. March 3, U.S. Eastern Standard Time, to the Editor at jobs (at) thediplomat.com. Please reference the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.