Papua New Guinea land ownership
January 17, 2018
Why Is Papua New Guinea Still Hunting Witches?
By Ian Lloyd Neubauer
A six-year-old girl tortured for 'witchcraft' sparks international outrage.
March 22, 2016
Papua New Guinea: Where Property Is More Expensive Than Manhattan
By Sally Andrews
97 percent of land in Papua New Guinea is held under customary title, leading to sky-high prices for the remaining 3 percent.
Page 1 of 1